Friday, May 29, 2009

The Cat

The moment you have all been waiting for is here!
Pictures of Midnight. I know you have been dieing to see what the little guy looks like. It's best if you go ahead and admit it.
(Insert: hilarious laughter)
I will keep you waiting no longer...
"I am tiger. Here me roar."
Things have changed a tad in our house since Midnight arrived. One change is that Duchess is jealous of Midnight. I can't get over how funny it is that little whitey is jealous of the cat. Anytime Midnight lays down by Greg, Duchess either has to join the party, or she waits till Midnight gets up then takes his place. She only does it with Greg though. At least I haven't noticed her doing it with me. She stays on guard with what is going on with Midnight. She doesn't want the love extended without it hitting her too. We have salt and pepper surrounding Daddy. Maybe we should change their names to Salt and Pepper. Better yet, Salt N' Peppa. Then we could maybe make some money off their singing.
One thing Duchess is happy about is the fact that John Reagan no longer hounds her 24/7. She actually gets a break now. When Midnight is inside, John Reagan is by his side. John Reagan stands right beside Midnight the whole time he is eating and stares him down. Anywhere Midnight goes, John Reagan goes.
Our biggest change...
Midnight has gas. And when I say gas, I mean GAS. I can't even begin to explain. He toots ALL the time. It IS very STINKY. I think that is all that needs to be said about this picture.
Greg told my mom he had one complaint about Midnight. That would be the gas. We thought it might be the change in food, but Fifi quickly informed us that was not the problem. She thought it was quite funny. We don't find the humor in the situation.
It has been fun so far though. I might think differently if Midnight was in the house more. He only stays in 2-3 hours throughout the entire day. The only way he can take a nap inside is if he sneaks in undetected by John Reagan. All in all, it has been a positive experience. However, we are only 2 weeks into this.
John Reagan sure loves his "catty."
A side note: We obviously aren't superstitious!

2 comments:

Kristin Amaro said...

You may want to make sure that Midnight is not eating any Fiber One behind your back. If you need more information, just ask Mike. ;)

Mike said...

Yeah, it definitely sounds like Midnight is sneaking in a few Fiber One bars behind your backs. I'd keep an eye on this little feline for sure.