Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE SHOES

I have been wanting to get Evie a pair of Crocs for about a month now. She needs a pair for the summer, and I know they are the only shoe that will fit her foot at this point in her light. The girl has the fattest feet. What is so funny about her feet is that they look dainty because they are so short. The reason I haven't already bought her a pair of Crocs is because I can't bring myself to pay $29.99 for a shoe so small that will be worn for such a short time. If it were John Reagan, I wouldn't have a problem because he would wear his out.
We went into CVS today to pick something up. Lo and Behold they had some CVS brand Crocs. They were so adorable. When I saw them on the rack, I thought, "There is no way. That is way too small for her." No! They aren't. They are a tad long in the length, but we can't put the band down in the back because her fat foot won't go in. The height in the back is tall enough that they will still work with the band in the front.
I had to share this awesome picture with you. They are the most adorable things. To give you an idea of the size, the picture was taken on a sheet of paper. To blow your mind even more, I cropped out some of the paper to get a close up.
Aren't they adorable? Shopping for babies is so much fun!

No comments: