Saturday, August 13, 2011

More, You Say!

Oh yes, we are still playing catch-up! The sad part about this is that I still have at least 3 more posts of catching up. I really don't know where I have been or how I got this far behind. What can I say?


I guess I will say Happy Mother's Day 3 months late! We celebrated in true Louisiana fashion.

Yes, yes! That is delicious crawfish. I know they aren't so delicious looking just yet, but they do get there. My tummy could testify to that.

Evie wasn't so sure about a live crawfish, but John Reagan loved it.

Averi could have cared less as long as she was being held. Since the crawfish boil included my sister, parents, cousins, aunt, and Grandma, there were plenty of women around to accommodate her.

And what is a May crawfish boil without a little swimming afterwards.
As you can see Evie is well taken care of.

Between my two cousins, there are three girls from 8-14. They love to take care of Evie, and I love for them to. I always get a break when they are around. As a matter of fact, we hardly see Evie when they are around.
We are thankful the crawfish boil took place in early May. We have had around 35 days straight of 100+ degree heat. This includes the heat index getting as high as 120. As everyone is saying down here, it is just about too hot to even go swimming. Hope all of you are staying cool!

No comments: