Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Belated Birthdays


Happy Belated Birthday to John Reagan & Evie!

Unfortunately I am so far behind that I am just now wishing John Reagan a Happy 5th Birthday on the blog. He would be ecstatic that I am this far behind if he thought it meant getting to celebrate his birthday all over again. He already has his 6th birthday planned out, and we still have 9 months to go.

We had his birthday party at one of the local fire stations. He had a great time and got some special treatment.


John Reagan and his only 2 boy cousins.

I don't know if this is nationwide, but in the state of Louisiana you can have birthday parties at the fire stations for FREE! Awesome! You get to tour the fire station and everything. I would highly recommend it.



And now for Evie's Happy Belated Birthday! She turned 3 this year and wanted a Toy Story birthday party. I should say she wanted a Jessie party.






She had lots of fun celebrating! The little box in the left corner of this picture: Aunt Paula was nice enough to buy a LIVE turtle for Evie. Joy Joy for Mommy and Daddy!



As for Averi, she had a blast celebrating both parties:

Party #1


Party #2

This last picture does not do the chocolate justice!


Cakes:



I included these 2 pictures because I had to make the cakes for both parties. If you know me well you know I would rather pay for a cake than spend the time making them. Yet there I was on both birthdays having to make cakes so the kiddos could have what they wanted. Evie wanted a "Jessie and Slinky" cake and would have it no other way. I tried to convince Greg to let me get a family friend to make Evie's. He really didn't want to do that. He has since discovered how long it takes and has no problem with me getting our family friend to make his and Averi's. Yay for me!

No comments: