Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Catching Up: Stage 2

I figured I better hurry up and get John Reagan's Pre-K Graduation pictures on here before he starts kindergarten.

We will start with his school picture!

And his "school" graduation picture!
I just love these two pictures!

Now for the big night!


I am putting the below picture in for you to see Mrs. Steffanie, who is so very shockingly from Tennessee. I say that with sarcasm because we are confronted with something that says Tennessee or Nashville or oddly enough Rutherford on almost a daily basis. I think I have mentioned this before, but just in case...the funniest part about this is that in Tennessee his favorite nursery teacher was Ms. Stephannie from Thibodaux, Louisiana.



The kids quoted a few bible verses, sang songs, told us what they wanted to be when they grow up, got diplomas and medals, and had cake afterwards. We had a great time! John Reagan said he wanted to be Batman when he grew up. We aren't really sure why he said this. He has never seen Batman or heard much about Batman. He is a big Ironman fan though. All we can figure is he got the idea from his Batman umbrella that Nana bought him or he watched the movie somewhere and we weren't told about it. Who knows with him!


What a great experience his Pre-K year was. His last day of school they sent a binder home with alphabet artwork that the kids had worked on all year. It also included pictures of John Reagan throughout the year along with his height and weight at the start of school and the end of school. They really did a great job with everything.


I have been having a hard time with the idea of my little buddy starting kindergarten this year. I am not prepared for it. I would say wish John Reagan luck, but I am the one who needs it, not him.

No comments: