Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

As has been the case around here lately, I am 4 days behind on this post. However, I still wanted to say Happy 7th Anniversary to my wonderful husband! Sorry you don't get a picture, but with all the baby preparations going on I didn't have time to break out the scanner. Since it has been 7 years, I don't have a picture handy on the computer. I promise you a picture on the 10th Anniversary...if you are still keeping up with me by then. Lol!
One thing is for sure, our 7 years have not been uneventful. Just living with Greg is eventful in itself; besides that though we have:
Moved 5 times-2 of which were out of state
Buried 7 family members
Been through 4 pregnancies-one of which resulted in a miscarriage
I have had 3 surgeries (0 prior to marriage if that tells you anything)
Painted 3 houses (ceilings and all)
Bought a house and sold it
Been through the stress of open heart surgery with my dad and 2 stints with Greg's dad
Lived with my parents for 9 months
and impatiently awaiting the birth of baby girl #2 (will she ever come)
The best part about our 7 years aside from the fact that we have spent them together is all the absolutely, wonderful friends we have made along the way. We would not be who we are today without being totally blessed by all of you. We love you and miss you greatly.
We thought we might spend our 7th anniversary in the hospital, but that obviously didn't happen. Induction is still set for Monday, which is Greg's birthday. I have been hoping Averi would make her appearance early, but as it stands she seems perfectly content. We can't wait to share our newest family member with you soon.

No comments: