Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sleep Study!

I am on a mission...a mission to see how many pictures I can get of the kiddos with or without Daddy sleeping in a months time. As I started downloading pictures, I realized there were several I had already posted. I also began remembering all the ones I have missed. Like this morning for instance. By 6:30 both kids were in our bed with us. It was the cutest thing though because they were laying the same way. If I could have convinced myself to fall out of bed for a minimal 2 minutes, I would have gotten the picture. I think you know how that turned out. So here are a few pictures of the sleepy heads over the last month.
This is Evie at our Small Group Social in May.
John Reagan and Daddy had been fishing this day. He couldn't hang on!
This is one of my favorite and the epitome of this household.
This was John Reagan after his birthday party. This would be birthday party #3. He was sitting in his "movie chair" watching Cars, and he kept falling over asleep. Greg was afraid he was going to fall out of the chair. When Greg moved him, he tried to put up a fight but didn't last.

John Reagan and Evie both can be extremely hard to get to sleep. They will fight till they can't fight anymore. As a matter of fact, John Reagan stopped taking naps when he was about 18 months old because I got so tired of sitting around for 2 hours trying to get him to sleep. The good news about this is that when they do fall out, they will sleep anywhere. That certainly is a blessing.

I thought I would give you a little update on Midnight. He falls into this sleep study too. He loves Evie, and when she is on the floor he will stay around her as long as John Reagan isn't hounding him. He decided to curl up in her lap one night.
She of course loves it.
As you can see, John Reagan had to join the fun. Why on earth he is pulling on her skirt with his teeth, I do not know. Poor Evie looks like she is thinking, "Help me, Momma."
Fun Stuff!

No comments: