Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

As the title states, I am so far behind that these blog pictures are from before the tornado on Good Friday. Isn't it sad that I got tornado pictures up before I got the ones of my children on here? I didn't have to download the pictures of the tornado damage though. Hopefully it will only take 2 more blogs to catch up. Yay!
John Reagan is getting to the age where he loves to help. He helps Daddy unload the dishwasher, which is quite funny. I tell you, we have to be super fast to keep up with him when emptying the dishwasher. He has now upgraded to helping Daddy mow the lawn.
What a great mower he is! Daddy has said from the day he was born that it would only be a matter of time before John Reagan got the job of yard mowing. He would even joke with others when John Reagan was only a few months old that he had had John Reagan out mowing. Daddy didn't realize how quickly that day would come. Sorry for the blurring pictures. Be praying for a new camera lens, PLEASE!
A couple of days after all the hard yard work, John Reagan decided he should take it easy and go for a leisurely drive. I thought Evie needed to experience her first ride with brother behind the wheel. After all, she needs to learn now what men drivers are like...lol. She will get plenty of practice with that before we know it. John Reagan driving a car...that is a scary thought. I'm jumping ahead way too many years right now. Back on track, here is Evie taking her first ride in THE Arctic Cat.
She was ready for a nap. It actually wasn't brother's driving that was causing the face. Thank God for seat belts though.
Before it got too hot to wear winter pajamas, I put John Reagan and Evie's "long johns" on them one last time. Of course, this was the last time Evie wore hers.
I had to get one full length picture because I just love them in their somewhat matching set. Then I had to give you 2 close-ups, one with Evie making a cute face and one with John Reagan making a cute face. I couldn't get them both looking and smiling at the same time.

Talking about trying to get a good face out of both of them, Evie's 9 month pictures were today, and we couldn't get the girl to smile for anything. Five different people (including mommy, daddy, and John Reagan) tried at different times to get her to smile, but nothing until we went outside. Then she just wanted to play with the grass. The girl knows how to make us work. She is not easily entertained.
Next blog...Easter pictures. I sure hope I don't get this far behind again.
Brandi

No comments: