Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Babysitters

I thought all of you ladies would appreciate me sharing my babysitter assistance with you. After all, who doesn't need a good babysitter every now and then. I can't remember what I was needing to get done, but I didn't want to leave Evie sitting up in some random place all by herself. And I didn't want her falling over and screaming without me being close by, so I improvised.
She loves bath time in her ducky. As I was taking these pictures, she started making faces like she knew she needed to pose. It was the funniest thing, especially when I would skim through the pictures super fast on the camera.

Daddy is a great babysitter too. We had to move our upstairs television into John Reagan's room so daddy could get some work done. Needless to say, John Reagan thinks you are supposed to sit in there with him when he watches a movie. This is Daddy multitasking. Yes ladies, on occasion a man CAN multitask. Just remember, it has to be simple things. Don't get too complex on them. John Reagan was playing ball until I came in with the camera. I did have to actually tell him to get in the picture this particular time. How cute!
If all else fails, big brother will take over. I had laid Evie down beside me to finish reading, and big brother thought it would be nice to "pretend" to take a nap with her. When he heard the camera flash pop up, his head popped up as well. Aww, how sweet is my little man! I sure do love my helpers around here. I personally think they are the cutest things, and I am not biased in any way whatsoever.

1 comment:

Mel said...

okay, i can't believe i've never been on your blog--- adorable!! I especailly love your new babysitter. Is she for hire-ha! we had one of those and it was carson's first swimming pool-- we have some cute pics of him in there! great job on the blog, girl!