Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hair Pieces

SHORT AND SWEET! This will be my blog today...
if you can believe that.
You all know by now that kids are silly, and of course that includes John Reagan. We have some hay spread out in our yard from Thanksgiving. Seeing as how it is a rent house, we don't worry too much about the grass or lack there of. So every Thanksgiving when it comes time to fry the turkey, we have to spread some hay out so we don't track mud inside. FYI...don't worry, we don't put hay anywhere near hot grease. John Reagan likes to play in the hay, and he decided he wanted hay for hair the other day while playing with Max.

Evie girl obviously isn't quite big enough to come up with her own hair piece. This picture is for my mom, who bought her this awesome bow complete with the outfit. We tried it on the other day for good measure. Evie finally has enough hair for some little clip bows. The bows do actually stay in. Yea! The fun is truly beginning. How do you like those ham hocks?

I know this next picture doesn't fit in with my story line. Oh well! About 2 weeks ago, we went to Sir Pizza to eat supper. We messed up big time and gave Evie some crackers. I thought plain crackers were a little innocent. Boy was I wrong. We CANNOT eat now without her thinking she is supposed to have big girl food. She will scream and scream until she gets it. This I learned at Sam's the other day when John Reagan and I sat down to share some pizza. Anyhoo, here is Evie girl chomping on some big girl food.
Fun stuff! I just love how children enrich our lives in so many unique ways!
Until next time...
Brandi

No comments: