Saturday, February 28, 2009

Milestones

Our little girl is growing up. I know she is only 7 months old, but we still haven't figured out where the time has gone. She is sitting up on her very own now. I couldn't resist taking these cute pictures.
As you know by now, we can't get the camera out without John Reagan wanting to take a picture too. He says to me, "I want a picture, Mommy!" I'm obviously not going to say no to that adorable face. If you notice in the above picture, his legs are hanging off the coffee table. Then the progression to this... Unfortunately for me, he was so into whatever was on television that he didn't even know I took this picture. At least Evie was paying attention.

Evie got these little "instruments" in her stocking for Christmas. She loves them. Her other milestone is her new found, excellent ability is to pick things up. She could play with these things for hours.

I couldn't leave out the picture of Evie watching television. I have no idea what John Reagan is thinking about doing over there.

Maybe this is what he was contemplating. What a sweetie!
I put this picture in for Daddy. I love the blue jeans Evie has on here, but Greg hates them. He thinks they are too tight, even though they aren't. He says they cut her off. He unbuttons them when he holds her, so "she can breathe." I tried to get a close up of them unbuttoned but don't know if you can tell. I thought this was funny because she had just eaten and the way she is sitting with her jeans unbuttoned looks like she overindulged...kind of like a man when he has had too much to eat. I think she has been watching Daddy...lol!
Daddy is already somewhat particular about what Evie wears. This could be a very interesting 18 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

evie is looking more and more like you the older she gets! such a cute age!

Gracie and Co said...

I feel your pain. Paul is the same way with Hannah. You should have seen his face when she modeled her new swimsuit for him. : )