Saturday, October 6, 2012

John Reagan's 6th Birthday!

I can't believe our baby boy turned 6 this year.  Where has the time gone?  We had his party at The Zone in Ruston, which is an indoor sports complex.  It was burning up, even by the middle of May.  Note to self...good idea in the winter, bad idea as early as May.  But the kids did not seem to care.  They had a blast! 
Mario Kart was what the birthday boy requested.  I always swore I would NEVER make birthday cakes.  I HATE it!  God did not fashion me to be a baker/decorator.  The things you do for your kids.  I have officially made half of John Reagan's cakes over the years.

 We really didn't need the pizza.  Everyone filled up on juice and water staying hydrated.  We had at least a whole pizza left even after the adults dove in.  Another note to self...hot location, food not necessary.

 Evie had fun on the bouncies, but boy was she mad when we made her come eat a bite.
 And Averi, well she is happy the majority of the time.
All in all, John Reagan had a great birthday!  We usually do his party early so it will be close to the end of school.  As a result, he practically gets to celebrate the whole month of May.  What kid wouldn't love that?

On a completely different note, I absolutely dislike this new blogger format.  Arggg!  It makes me want to scream.  It is not my friend!  At least the final product looks right because it certainly doesn't in the "creating" process.

No comments: