Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pictures

FINALLY,
I am getting pictures up for you. I know you have some idea of how behind I am on this blog, but just to make sure...these pictures are from Sept. 18th. Yes, before we moved. I cannot believe it is 5 weeks tomorrow that we drove out of Murfreesboro.
Here is John Reagan making sure everything is going as it needs to during the moving process. He is an "excellent supervisor."
Evie loves any type of animal, especially cats. She had a blast at the Rutledge's playing with their kittens.
Aubrey is such a sweetie and is always aware of what is going on with the smaller children around her. She is going to be a great babysitter one day. Too bad we won't be in Murfreesboro to take advantage of that.
The boys were having lots of fun swinging.
I couldn't resist putting this picture on here. I know it is blurry, but it is still so cute. Like father like son! When I showed my mom our picture book that Janet put together for us, she immediately said Caleb looked just like his daddy. By the way, I know you will be happy to here that mine and Greg's Christmas this year is new camera lenses (plural).
Last but not least, John Reagan loves to pick on ANYTHING. He will pick a scab so fast your head will spin. He has problems with hang nails on his toes, and he is always saying he's got a bleed. That's what he calls it because the first time I yanked a hang nail it bled. He was very naive about the whole deal back then. The next time around he wouldn't let me do it, so I convinced him if he pulled it out himself it wouldn't hurt as bad. He got the tweezers and went to work. He discovered that my philosophy on the matter was correct. He officially picks his own bleeds. Here he is working on one. He is so serious about it too.
Too funny! Thankfully for me I haven't been wild and crazy with the camera here lately, so I should be able to catch up on the pictures fairly quickly. I will start doing better with posts; at least, I hope to.
I also want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you for everything you did for us during our move from parties to help packing to help with meals. I have been bad about not getting to my thank you notes, but we haven't forgotten all that you did for us. Thank you so much. We love all of you dearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, 5 weeks really!? cute pics!