Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Festivus

"It's a Festivus Miracle!"

We finally got our computer fixed. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Ha-le-lu-jah! I don't even know how long it has been, but I'm thinking around 8 months. The best part is it only cost us $35. Woohoo! The not so fun part is we went ahead and got it wiped clean, so we are starting from scratch and having to change everything back. Oh well! We are just so excited to have our very own computer back.

Couple that with the fact that we finally got our new camera, and I even have the software downloaded. Yay! That means I might actually keep up. For now I will hit the highlights with minimal pictures.





Another Festivus Miracle in our house is the fact that a Hasley child actually walked before he/she was fifteen months old. We officially have a toddler on our hands. She is still a little shakey and wants assistance on a regular basis, but she can and does take anywhere from 5-8 steps on her own. She is really working at it, which is more than I can say about the other two when it came time to walk. Averi wants so badly to keep up with John Reagan and Evie.

I should also mention that Averi turned 1 in September. I will be nice and not say how old Greg is now, but I will have a picture for you. Greg thought he would get out of having parties when Averi was born on his birthday, but that didn't happen. I figure I have until the time Averi turns 5 before I have to start with the "Averi Only" party, so I took full advantage this year. We had lots of fun celebrating!
We can even mention that we are finally getting into fall weather. Last week as I was taking John Reagan to school, I was really enjoying the fall colors on the trees and the wind blowing thinking about how wonderful fall is and how we love this time of year in our household, and I was quickly blown back to reality by the air conditioner. It looked like fall outside but didn't feel like it. The high Monday was 90. Thankfully the rain came yesterday, and we are in the 50s today. John Reagan talks a lot about Tennessee this time of year in preparation for snow. Poor baby still hasn't grasped that we don't get much of that powdery white stuff down here.

For now, we are enjoying Fall.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know i'm late to the update... but so glad to see the pics and updates! :) jealous that justin got to hang with greg (y'all) working on the church stuff recently too. i hope this week has been great! hugs from us.