Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Three Amigos

As I look over our pictures we finally got downloaded, I realize we had a very busy May. T-Ball started, Pre-K graduation, Crawfish Boil, and Birthday Party. All of this is to come, but for now I will stick with my Three Amigos!





Sorry about the blurry picture. There were lots more options, but I love this one. It is Evie to a tee.

Brother and Sister had one of their "we want to hold Averi" moments recently.



Thankfully Averi had lots of fun!


Evie cracks me up. She is unintentionally funny, which makes everything even more funny.

I don't know what was going on here to cause these two to be so loving to each other. They play very well together, but here lately they have needed a mediator more so than normal. Stress levels have been high here.

I love how children keep us grounded, especially in the times when we need it the most.

No comments: